Two Friends Who Breed High Quality Puppies
We don't own a kennel, our puppies are raised right inside our homes and socialized by our families. Buyers are welcome to visit our homes, meet us and our dogs. All our pups come pre-loved and pre-spoiled. We spend a lot of time caring for our puppies, taking pictures, answering questions, emailing, texting, and speaking to our buyers. We are always available to talk and will give you honest answers to your questions. We offer a lifetime of support to our buyers and love to get updates about our pups.
We want you to be happy with your choice and will do everything in our power to provide you with a quality, healthy, socialized, registered puppy.
Please ask us any question, be sure of your choice, and pick the puppy you want to purchase. A $100 deposit will hold your puppy until it is old enough to leave us. Please be aware that deposits are non-refundable. When you make a deposit, we have already invested quite a bit of time and effort answering your questions and sending pictures. Once a deposit is made, that puppy is yours and we turn down other buyers.
By Purchasing A Dog From Us, You Agree To These Terms
l. You can pick up your puppies between the ages of 9 and 10 weeks old or when I feel they are ready.
2. Your puppy will have their first shots, be wormed, vet checked and come with AKC papers. Boxers and Schnauzers will have tails
docked and dew claws removed. In addition, until all puppy inoculations has been completed (About 16 weeks of age) the puppy should
not be exposed to public premises that may be contaminated by unhealthy animals. Due to the puppy having the mother's immunity,
the first immunizations will not provide full protection from diseases.
3. All precautions have been made to ensure your puppy is in excellent health at the time of purchase. You, the buyer, will have your
puppy checked by your vet within the first 72 hours. If your vet finds a problem with the puppy, you must notify me immediately and
submit a written statement from your vet, stating the exact problems. THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT CONSIDERED HEALTH
PROBLEMS: Worms, ear-mites, fleas, diarrhea caused by feeding non-recommended foods, or injuries occurring after the sale.
Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), Patellar Dislocation or Slipping Patella are NOT health problems. The seller guarantees this puppy to
be free of life threatening diseases or disabilities at this time and as far as the eye can see. All Vet bills are the responsibility of the buyer.
Your puppy is guaranteed until one year of age from life threatening genetic diseases that renders your puppy unsuitable as a companion.
This must be confirmed by two unassociated veterinarians at the buyer’s expense. The buyer will submit written statements from both
veterinarians to the seller. Upon the receipt of these reports, the seller will give the buyer the option of returning the sick puppy and
receiving a replacement puppy, of the same quality, sex, color, etc. as soon as such a puppy is available. The buyer is responsible for
all fees for transportation to return the puppy and picking up the replacement puppy from the seller. No cash refunds or other compensation
will be given. This puppy is healthy at the time of sale.
4. Do not leave your puppy unattended with small children. Puppies are small and fragile and can be injured easily.
5. The use of steroids is strictly prohibited and will cause this contract to be void.
6. Should the buyer relinquish ownership of this dog for any reason, this contract shall be void. This contract is non-transferable to any second party.
7. If at any time you are unable to keep this dog, please notify me and I will help you to find a suitable home for it. Please do not give or sell this
dog to a pet shop, humane society, wholesaler, research facility, etc.
8. I recommend obedience classes to teach proper socialization for the puppy.
9. The buyer agrees that this dog is being acquired as a pet and to be used for tasks appropriate to its breed. It is not purchased for resale
or be used or trained for activities which are illegal.
10. All final payments to purchase must be made in cash. Only the deposit to hold can be paid with a check.
Tracie Breeds AKC Chihuahuas
Long and Smooth Coat AKC Chihuahus
Contact Tracie at
Laurie Breeds AKC Miniature Schnauzers
Black, Chocolate and Parti AKC Miniature Schnauzers
Contact Laurie at
amsc.us (american miniature schnauzer club)